Mootis is the new online social networking service for anyone interested in law.
'Moots' can exceed 140 characters – enabling users to express their opinion with more authority, weight and substance. This is not the place for long, boring essays though!
Key features include:
- Moots can exceed 140 characters – enabling users to express their opinion with more authority, weight and substance.
- Upload and share video blogs, documents, images and audio.
- Register as a new user on the Mootis sign up page or log in through Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Register as an individual or organisation.
- Keep on top of all the very latest trending legal topics.
- Search and connect with people by name, or import existing contacts from other social media networks / invite contacts via email.
- Send and read other users' updates – either publicly, or privately.
- Integrate with other main social media sites.
- Daily updates from Mootis direct to user’s email account.
- Create polls and surveys.
- Professional verification to establish authenticity of identities of key individuals and companies.
- Privacy features.
- Advanced security.
Registration and access is, and always will be, free of charge. Welcome to the future. It’s here, it's now and it's Mootis.